The Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend will cross the destiny of many, only the strong will follow it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:08 am
Latest topics
» Activity
Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:26 pm by Tragedy

» Noche the wolf
Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:33 am by Shadowstorm

» Guess who!
Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:53 pm by Sheppi

» Poke you with? Game!
Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:59 am by Kapu

» Raphe's art :U
Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm by Raphe

» Small Meadow
Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:25 pm by Raphe

» Not necessarily going anywhere
Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 am by Moon

» Padding through the lands, to FoxPack..
Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:35 pm by Tragedy

» Activity check ~ 2-7-11
Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:04 pm by Kapu

Top posters
Moon
Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} Vote_lcapMeet me in the valley.. {Sleet} Voting_barMeet me in the valley.. {Sleet} Vote_rcap 
Sahal
Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} Vote_lcapMeet me in the valley.. {Sleet} Voting_barMeet me in the valley.. {Sleet} Vote_rcap 
Tragedy
Kapu
SeaCrest
Raphe
Qen
Lykos
Sheppi
Lilithium
Roleplay Weather
Season- Winter

The ground will be covered in snow and piles of it will be falling from trees. Sometimes you will be able to witness snowflakes coming from the sky! The weather might get as fierce as a blizzard, but that would be rare. The temperature is 28 degrees Fahrenheit and -2 degrees Celsius.
Pack Statistics - Panther
Alpha- Iriesh
Beta-
Members- Olive, Dagik, Lilithium, Spirit, Raphe
Pups-
Elders-
Omega-
Pack Statistics - Eagle
Alpha- Kapu
Beta-
Members- Moon, Sleet, Ravine, Lupa
Pups- Ulric
Elders-
Omega-Sparrow
Pack Statistics - Fox
Alpha- Ember
Beta-
Members- Brindle, Celest, Tragedy, Twisp, Dodger, Lykos
Pups-
Elders-
Omega-
Loners
Letum
ChatBox Commands
/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls Same as the '/clear' command
/me At the beginning of you message, this command will be replaced by your username
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message (ex: /abs reason)

Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami
Kapu

Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} Empty
PostSubject: Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet}   Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:43 am

Ravine trugded along the valley, familiarizing her pack's territory. She was one of the newer members in the pack, and she wanted to be accustomed with her new home. She breathed in the scents, salivating at the essence of various prey. Birds.. voles.. mice.. and all the other delicious game that fed the bellies of many wolves. The wulfa followed the closest aura, which happened to be a Quail. This should be fun, she thought, a smile ascending on her face. Ravine padded toward the bird's odor, excited thinking about having a feast on such a tasty bird. At last, the gray/brown fowl came into her view. She crouched down, trying to mask herself behind the not-so-tall grass. Ravine lowered her body, and slunk forward, careful not to make any noise. Finally, she was in reach of the mouth watering bird. She pounced, landing square on its back, making it collapse. Quickly, not wanting the bird to suffer much, she bit down on it's neck, killing it instantly. She let out a joyous howl, and shoved her face into the feathers, spatting them out. Her white teeth cut into the flesh. She gulped it down with delight. Her muzzle was now tinted red. The wulfa sat down, and licked chops, making most of the blood vanish. She breathed in the aromas around her and detected another wolf's scent, that was drenched in Eagle pack scent. Nothing to be alarmed about.. she thought. Ravine was curious, so she called out, "Hello?", her tone welcoming. "I've got some freshly killed quail if you would like some," she offered, being the generous wulfa she was. She sat down and waited patiently for the wolf to show.
Back to top Go down
Sahal
Administrator
Administrator
Sahal

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet}   Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:55 am

Sleet slunk around a bush and spotted the young wulfa. He stood up and noticed her beauty instantly. He grinned and padded over. "No thanks, I just ate. Very generous of you though." He looked her over and scented the Eagle pack fragrance that was as natural as breathing to him. "You must be new." He predicted. "I kind of am too. I must say that was a cunning catch. It's been awhile since I have seen someone kill so swiftly." Sleet shifted his paws. "Have you been by the camp yet? Eagle pack is a nice bunch, sarcastically speaking." He smiled at the thought. "My name is Sleet." He wagged his bandaged tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://legendrp.forumotion.net
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami
Kapu

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet}   Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Ravine stood up when the white wulfus appeared. He was quite handsome. "Oh, okay. That's fine," she said with a slight wag of her tail. "Yeah, I'm one of the newer pack members.." she paused before continuing. "Thanks," she replied, looking around. Her face was hot from the compliment. After calming down a bit, she answered the next question. "I arrived at camp late last night. Alpha said it was fine for me to join the pack. I didn't rest in camp, though. I came down to this valley and slept. Didn't wanna be attacked by others trying to get my sleep. We could go together if you'd like.. so the pack could know about our arrival.." she suggested. "Lovely name. Mine is Ravine," the wulfa said. She looked at his bandage. "I have a bandage, too." She stuck out her left leg that was wrapped with a bandage. "I sometimes where one on my muzzle.." she added. "Anyways, you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sahal
Administrator
Administrator
Sahal

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet}   Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Sleet eyes gleamed when he saw the bandage. He and his brother weren't the only ones with bandages then. He nodded. "Right. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
https://legendrp.forumotion.net
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami
Kapu

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet}   Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:46 pm

"Okay," she smiled, her eyes gleaming with delight. With that, she took off up the mountain side.

{You make the thread in camp, k, Matt? :] }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet}   Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet} Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet me in the valley.. {Sleet}
Page 1 of 1