The Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend will cross the destiny of many, only the strong will follow it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:08 am
Latest topics
» Activity
Getting Settled in EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:26 pm by Tragedy

» Noche the wolf
Getting Settled in EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:33 am by Shadowstorm

» Guess who!
Getting Settled in EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:53 pm by Sheppi

» Poke you with? Game!
Getting Settled in EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:59 am by Kapu

» Raphe's art :U
Getting Settled in EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm by Raphe

» Small Meadow
Getting Settled in EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:25 pm by Raphe

» Not necessarily going anywhere
Getting Settled in EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 am by Moon

» Padding through the lands, to FoxPack..
Getting Settled in EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:35 pm by Tragedy

» Activity check ~ 2-7-11
Getting Settled in EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:04 pm by Kapu

Top posters
Moon
Getting Settled in Vote_lcapGetting Settled in Voting_barGetting Settled in Vote_rcap 
Sahal
Getting Settled in Vote_lcapGetting Settled in Voting_barGetting Settled in Vote_rcap 
Tragedy
Kapu
SeaCrest
Raphe
Qen
Lykos
Sheppi
Lilithium
Roleplay Weather
Season- Winter

The ground will be covered in snow and piles of it will be falling from trees. Sometimes you will be able to witness snowflakes coming from the sky! The weather might get as fierce as a blizzard, but that would be rare. The temperature is 28 degrees Fahrenheit and -2 degrees Celsius.
Pack Statistics - Panther
Alpha- Iriesh
Beta-
Members- Olive, Dagik, Lilithium, Spirit, Raphe
Pups-
Elders-
Omega-
Pack Statistics - Eagle
Alpha- Kapu
Beta-
Members- Moon, Sleet, Ravine, Lupa
Pups- Ulric
Elders-
Omega-Sparrow
Pack Statistics - Fox
Alpha- Ember
Beta-
Members- Brindle, Celest, Tragedy, Twisp, Dodger, Lykos
Pups-
Elders-
Omega-
Loners
Letum
ChatBox Commands
/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls Same as the '/clear' command
/me At the beginning of you message, this command will be replaced by your username
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message (ex: /abs reason)

Getting Settled in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sahal
Administrator
Administrator
Sahal

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Sleet bounded into the Camp panting from the run, and turned to Ravine. His eyes shined. "Let's go talk with the Alpha, because I haven't yet." He padded over to Kapu and lowered his head, looking up at his new alpha with submission. "I'd like to join Eagle pack."
Back to top Go down
https://legendrp.forumotion.net
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami
Kapu

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:58 pm

"Okay," Ravine said, following behind him. She dipped her head politely to the Alpha. She sat down, and looked at her alpha hopefully.

Kapu studied the wulfus. He looked fit for Eagle pack, and it seemed as if the newest pack member had acquaintanced him already. "Alright," the alpha finally said. "You may stay. I will announce your arrival tonight... What is your name? Also, I am Kapu, the alpha of Eagle pack," she noted and waited patiently for his response.
Back to top Go down
Sahal
Administrator
Administrator
Sahal

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Sleet smiled gratefully to himself and nodded. "My name is Sleet." He finished and padded through the camp, looking around at the other members, then looked back at Ravine.
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami
Kapu

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:39 pm

"Alright, Sleet. I will come and get you both a little before I tell the rest of the pack you are one of us now," Kapu said. She walked back to her den, circled a few times, and curled up into a ball.

Ravine looked at Sleet as he walked away, but felt her whole body get hot when he glanced back at her. Why do I keep blushing when he gives me the slightest attention.. I just met him.. she thought, a slightly confused look upon her face. She quickly shook it off, and padded over to him. The wulfa nuzzled him and said to him quietly, "I'm so glad Kapu let you into Eagle Pack." She stepped back and sat down, wagging her tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sahal
Administrator
Administrator
Sahal

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Sleet smiled and sat down too. "So am I." He could feel his heart beat faster when she said that. He didn't know why, but he felt reassured and positive around her. She had been bringing up his mood every since he saw her.
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami
Kapu

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Ravine shifted her paws, not sure what to say now. "What do you wanna do?" she asked, wanting to get off her butt and do something.
Back to top Go down
Sahal
Administrator
Administrator
Sahal

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:02 pm

"Hmm.." He wondered if Kapu would let them hunt. He thought about it and glanced at the sky, then back at Ravine. "How do you feel about hunting?" He already felt the energy in his paws.
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami
Kapu

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:43 am

Ravine looked around shyly, scuffling her paws, also. "That sounds great to me!" she said, excited. She would love to spend some alone time with Sleet.
Back to top Go down
Sahal
Administrator
Administrator
Sahal

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Sleet grinned. "Let's go." He padded with her along the mountain top. Sleet was confident in this pack. He had already found someone he's comfortable around without having to search. Something about her, something so hard to grasp, made a fire burn in his chest. He's never felt happier. She was so kind, from the moment they met. Even then he knew... Sleet was busy day dreaming and didn't spot the mouse scuttling nearby. He flicked his head to face the now escaping rodent. Sleet lowered his haunches and waddled forward, then dashed under the bush. He made it in time to freeze the mouse by guarding it with one fast paw. He sampled the flesh and shivered when the sensation entered his jaws. The mouse flailed wildly until finally freezing into death. He ducked out of the bush with the prey dangling in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami
Kapu

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:24 am

offtopic; Matt, that was a really good post. Doubt I can match it.

A smile formed onto Ravine's face. She stood up and nodded. Her golden eyes glittered with admiriation for her newly formed friend whom she had instantly connected with. Being with Sleet made her feel invincible and on top of the world. She skidded to a halt, for she heard a mouse out and about. She lowered her body, but stopped as it scurried toward a nearby bush. Her packmate had startled the easy kill. She sat down and observed as the wulfus darted into the bush after the rodent. A moment later, he came back out, the "prize" dangling from his mouth. Ravine rose to her paws, and padded toward Sleet. She nuzzled him and whispered "Fantastic catch," while entwining her tail with his. She drew back a few feet away, and sat down, her eyes sparking mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Sahal
Administrator
Administrator
Sahal

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:03 pm

off topic; Thanks, I'm flattered Razz

Sleet grinned and and discarded the food. He glanced at Ravine, welcoming her to have some before he enjoyed the fresh meat, even though his stomach twisted with hunger.
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami
Kapu

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Ravine smirked. "You keep it. You've deserved it," she said, flicking her tail. She stood up, and scampered off, giggling as she went. Once far away from her hunting partner, the wulfa halted. She lifted her muzzle into the air, and drew in the aromas surrounding her. A few tasteful things were entered into her nostrils. A mouse, pigeon, and a rabbit. Ravine debated which one she wanted to go after. They were all delicious and made her salivate at the thought of biting into one. She decided she would take a challenge and go after the bird. She pushed out the other scents, and focused on the pigeon's. It was coming from the west. Ravine darted off to her destinaton. She skidded to a stop once the bird was in sight. It was on the ground, picking at it, probably in search of insects. The dark eagle pack member lowered her self, and snuck forward. At last, the pigeon was in reach of her. Ravine crept forward about two more steps, and leapt, gliding and landing right on top of it. She bit its head, crushing the poor creature's skull in her mouth. It flailed helplessly. The wolf wouldn't let it suffer anymore. She bit its chest, and it instantly died. It was a good sized bird. She picked it up, and headed back to Sleet. She dropped it in front of him, and spat out feathers. "You like?" she questioned, sitting down, a big smile on her face.

[[OMG big post is big]]
Back to top Go down
Sahal
Administrator
Administrator
Sahal

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:08 pm

offtopic; Ha, and you thought mine was good?

Sleet stopped chewing, his eyes gleamed for a second. "Wow. You can catch birds? Cool!"
He hadn't seen a bird catch before. He'd always wished he could catch one. Sleet cleaned of the bones of his snack and waited patiently for Ravine to eat her fill.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Settled in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled in   Getting Settled in Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Settled in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend :: Roleplay :: Eagle Pack :: Mountain Nest-
Jump to: